Internet address Dispute Resolution Committee
The IDRC proviedes time-and cost-efficient service
to resolve domain name disputes
Calculation of the resolution fees
(exclusive of 10% vat)
Resolution Fees Table
|Number of Domain Name
involved in the Complaint
|Number of Domain Name involved in the Complaint
||ADNDRC's Administrative Fee
|1 to 2 domain names
Each Co-Panelist: US$600
|3 to 5 domain names
Each Co-Panelist: US$700
|6 to 9 domain names
Each Co-Panelist: US$800
|10 domain names or more
||(to be determined by the relevant office of the ADNDRC)
- Fees to be paid to the Seoul Office of the Centre in accordance with the Supplemental Rules shall be paid by draft made payable to "Korean Internet address Dispute Resolution Committee" in the event the proceedings are to be administered by the Centre's Seoul Office. All fees to be paid are in Korean Won(KRW).
- The Complainant shall be responsible for paying the total fees provided that the Respondent has to share the fees when the Respondent chooses to have the Complaint decided by three (3) Panelists while the Complainant has chosen a single (1) Panelist.
- The said fees do not include any payments that might have to be made to a lawyer representing a Party.
- All bank charges, transfer fees or other amounts that may be levied in connection with a payment made to the relevant Office of the Centre shall be the responsibility of the Party making the payment.
Payment of dispute resolution fees
- Credit to the following account
- Account number and bank name: 115-910014-01204, Hana Bank
- Account holder: KISA (Korea Internet & Security Agency)